Thursday 20 October 2011

That's all folks ...



So that's it ... BMU 11 is officially over ... can't quite believe it really - was all over in a flash and feels very surreal. I have been overwhelmed by the positive feedback, thank you all very much.


Thank you to everyone who made a contribution to the conference, by speaking, delivering a workshop, as a sponsor, blogger, exhibitor or just through taking part. I am only sorry there was not time for me to chat to all of you.


I'm being asked abut BMU 12 already and have had people offer to run workshops etc - thank you to everyone for that!


I have to say that if you had asked me a week ago if there would be a BMU 12 I would have said NO WAY (maybe with a swear word inserted somewhere). The problem with events like this is that people let you down, and down and down again. I am the sort of person that likes to trust and believe that people will do what they promise but sadly there are very few that do. 


I have learnt a lot in this process ... about me and about others.


I have learnt that in the huge ocean of people who are out for themselves, do not have any problem letting others down or taking advantage there are a few absolute treasures! These are the people I want to surround myself with and I live in hope that there are more out there.... I know there are, as I met lots yesterday!


So will there be a BMU 12 ??????? - well Georgi from Starfish Accounting (who is one of those treasures by the way) has already been using #BMU12 on twitter!


For now ... let's say hopefully!


Thank you everyone x

No comments:

Post a Comment