Tuesday 25 October 2011

My BMU11 highlights: Part four - my support team


A definite highlight for me was my small but very effective support team!


My little team consisted of:


Chris from ISSSLtd - Chris was a star leading up to the event, developing the website etc. and on the day he was on hand to help set up, help exhibitors unload and re-load their cars, deal with any technical issues people had on the day, help speakers get set up and so on. Most of all he was and continues to be the person I bounce ideas off, off-load on and the one who keeps me sane  and supported!


Chrissie - As some of your know, Chrissie and I have known each other a very long time (22 years to be exact) we went to school together. Chrissie is a hard worker and always willing to lend a hand. She is one of the few people I know I can trust and depend upon. She took the day off work just to come and help out - and what a great job she did!


Rita - (Chris' Mum) - Came to help set up and assist with registration. She was a star on the day and expertly dealt with latecomers and the staff at the venue.


A special mention also has to go to Sally from The Mother Factor who arrived early to help get set up. She was a wonderful support to me on the day. She stayed behind at the end to pack away as well - there aren't many people like Sally!


x

No comments:

Post a Comment