Friday 21 October 2011

My BMU 11 highlights: Part Two - Elaine Hanzak-Gott


A definite highlight of BMU11 for me was Elaine Hanzak-Gott. Elaine and I met about 5 years ago, when she was a consultant for Virgin Vie. Elaine came to my house to do a Virgin Vie party.


I was sat, surrounded by friends and colleagues as Elaine introduced herself, she gave a short synopsis of her experience and showed us her book.....


I can't tell you about anything I bought from Virgin Vie that night but what I do remember is waving off the last guest and immediately going onto Amazon to buy Elaine's book.


When I was planning BMU11 I knew who I wanted as my keynote speaker. I contacted Elaine and we exchanged a couple of emails and caught up on some of the changes in our lives since we last saw each other.


All I can say is thank you Elaine for being such a great part of BMU11 !


x



No comments:

Post a Comment